we collect your request for price list.. we'll soon send you price list
A perfect restorative option for reduced interocclusal space.
- Fabricated by employing CAD/CAM technology for precision fit.
- A smooth finish guarantees a natural emergence profile.
- Ideal for single crowns as well as bridges with multiple implants.
- Clinicians can choose from Titanium or Zirconia to fulfil their esthetic requirements.
Screw retained restorations have the following advantages
• Reduce the chances of excess subgingival cement usually seen with cement retained prosthesis.
• Minimal chances of peri-implantitis, bone loss and osseointegration failure.
• Quick final delivery can be achieved as the prosthesis just needs to be screwed with a hex and a rachet followed by closing the access.
• Reduced chairside time.
• Ease of retrievability that allows easy cleaning during the maintainance phase.
Anterior and posterior implant based crowns and bridges. Paulo-Malo Bridge for esthetic solutions in compromised angulated situations and raised VD.
Material Composition :
Titanium/Zirconia Hybrid and Co-Cr
Still have questions? Contact a friendly representative for help.
Subscribe for up-to-date news and announcements